Thursday, 8 November 2007

The 40th Tokyo Motor Show

This November 8th I attended The 40th Tokyo Motor Show at Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture. The show attracted 1.5 million people whilst it was open and 75,000 of those attended on the day I did.
.
I have never seen an exhibition of such quality and flamboyance as the Motor Show. There was no detail left to chance. Every stand was of an exceptional standard and appeared as if the show had only opened 10 minutes before my arrival, not 10 days.
.
Below is a sample of the 253 photographs I took on my visit. The pictures are in no particular order but I have put some notes near some of them.
.
All of the car makers present used 'hired' females to compliment their products on display. Daimler-Chrysler with their Jeep brand were no exception.



Above, is a new style motor car from Citroen. The interior is somewhat interesting.


The new Nissan NV200. More information about Nissan at the Motor Show and the NV200 is available by clicking here.





No comments: