Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Yes, it has been a while...

Yes it has been a while since I updated my blog. I have been super busy in recent times, working 7 day weeks and not much free time to spare. But now my serge of overtime is done and I will now resume a normalish schedule which could possibly mean regular blog updates.

I know there are some people who check in regularly at my blog. People who I never would have expected to follow my adventures. There have been a couple of random comments left in the last week or so.

If you are reading the blog it would be great to get an email from you. You can email me using the information in the Interact section on the left panel of this page. I will be sure to reply to you promptly. There is so much news which I do not share via the blog so email will ensure you are even closer inside the loop.